Skip to content
Skip to main navigation
Fire Service Charges
- By City Ordinance all parties requesting and receiving fire services are directly billed $1,000. False alarms are also billed $1,000.
- Fire service charge coverage can be included on your home owner’s insurance policy for a minimal amount. Talk to your insurance agent for more information.
- By City Ordinance unpaid fire service charges are attached to any property owned by the recipient of the service for collection with the property taxes.
- By City Ordinance all fire service charge payments are used to offset the expenses of the City of Mt. Lake Fire Department in providing fire services.
- Click here for more information on Fire Service Charges. Please call 507-427-2999 X7 with any questions.