The days activities:
· All Day $.50 ice cream cones at Sweetfields
· 8:30 to 10:00 a.m. Free Coffee and Muffins at 10th Street Pickers and Mt. Lake Floral
· Our Hometown Café - 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. Cinni-mini's; 11:00 to 2:00 p.m $5.00 Lunch buffet (picnic outside) weather permitting; 2:00 p.m. Happy Hour - $2.00 Malts, Shakes and Smoothie's; 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. Donut Balls - $2.00 per dozen
Take-n-make FRUIT PIES $2.00 EACH available all day
5:00 to 7:00 p.m. $5.00 Supper Buffet
· 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Maynard’s will have a Hot Dog, Chips and Soda for $2.50 in the Maynard’s/Peterson Drug Parking Lot
· 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. Peterson Drug & Gifts will have $1.50 Root Beer Floats in Maynard’s/Peterson Drug Parking Lot
· Good Samaritan Society will have a table set-up by Maynard’s to promote this year’s Good Sam Color Jam with a guessing game for FREE race registration and “SWEET” sunglasses to help people “glow” crazy!
Kids Activities in the City Park!
Back by popular demand from this year’s Pow Wow is the POET corn wagon!
We have planned activities for kids of all ages to participate in. Activities will be offered from 11:00 to 1:00 p.m. and include:
Vote for your favorite Neon-Colored Costumed employee at these participating businesses!!!
Look for Crazy Day ads in The Observer/Advocate and listen to KDOM Radio.
Join us on the 21st for food, fun and GLOW, GLOW prices at area businesses!
#It’s All About Community